MODUS is a MEPT Engineering firm that specializes in Commercial, HVAC, Plumbing, Piping, Fire Protection, and Computerized Energy Management Systems for architecture. We are searching for an experienced Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant will join the MODUS Des Moines team as the first point of contact for visitors and guests in addition to providing administrative support for our engineering team. The ideal candidate will have a high degree of professionalism, a positive attitude, demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, and the flexibility to adhere to the evolving needs of the company. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet all guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer inquiries and obtain information for clients, co-workers, and visitors
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties with a high degree of autonomy and judgment while being proactive and efficient
- Perform general office duties including proactive ordering and restocking office, break room and printer supplies; all mail functions; manage relationships with vendors; facilitate event planning; respond to miscellaneous requests, tasks in multiple software, excel maintenance, Project Management Software (Ajera), and Project Management Site (Procore, Submittal Exchange), coordinate with other members of the administrative team to ensure seamless coverage and keep the offices running smoothly
- Associate’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Demonstrated leadership in providing assistance and guidance to others while maintaining professionalism in appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work effectively and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong level of adaptability, work ethic, and high level of personal integrity and accountability